This week's Aminet uploads on 01-Jan-2018

aminet at aminet.net aminet at aminet.net
Mon Jan 1 09:06:18 CET 2018

| Recent uploads to Aminet on 01-Jan-2018
| This week's uploads, sorted by dir
| Send a mail to aminet-weekly-unsubscribe at aminet.net to cancel.
|
|File                          Dir        Size Description
|----------------------------- ---------- ---- -----------------------------------------
TSBTrainerMenu.lha             dev/src     10K The Special Brothers Trainer Source
backupsongs.zip                mods/kicko 1.2M Backup of my hdrec and TnF tunes
ElseWeGetMad.lha               game/2play 1.2M new fight Amiga game for 1 or 2 Players
DeliTracker234.lha             mus/play    39K module player, minor update
AmiTimeKeeper.i386-aros.lha    util/cdity 103K Keep your time right
tzdev.lha                      util/time  691K Time Zone Database and Library (source)
dizzytorrent1.0b5.lha          comm/tcp   1.8M Amiga 68k BitTorrent client
gopher.lha                     comm/tcp    27K Gopher client for AmiTCP
gcc-mos2wos.lha                dev/gcc    4.6M Make MorphOS GCC output WarpOS binaries
ARLB.lha                       game/race  2.5M Show AmigaRacer highscores in MUI window

Message of the day:

WARNING: <a href="http://wiki.aminet.net/Virus_warning_October_9,_2016">Virus detected in three older packages uploaded recently</a>