This week's Aminet uploads on 14-Nov-2005

aminet at aminet.net aminet at aminet.net
Mon Nov 14 05:05:22 CET 2005

| Recent uploads to Aminet on 14-Nov-2005
| This week's uploads, sorted by dir
| Send a mail to aminet-weekly-unsubscribe at aminet.net to cancel.
|
|File                          Dir        Size Description
|----------------------------- ---------- ---- -----------------------------------------
StarAm_Plan.lha                biz/misc   848K Spreadsheet, V2.3,OS 3.0+, 68000 CPU
StarAm_Plan881.lha             biz/misc   842K Spreadsheet, V2.3,OS 3.0+, needs FPU
subversion-1.1.4.lha           dev/misc   6.6M Revision control system, successor to RCS
njam_mos.lha                   game/jump  1.4M Full featured cross-platform pacman-like
OK.lha                         mods/blkha 570K DBM by blakkhar
Spectrum-One.lha               mods/blkha   5K PT mod by blakkhar
ADPCM_dec.lha                  mus/misc    25K Decoder for Christian Buchner's ADPCM pa
shim-src.lha                   gfx/show    13K C Source of shim, a CLI image viewer
KDA.lha                        mods/blkha 860K DBM by blakkhar
MimiInHouse_Mix.lha            mods/blkha  46K PT mod by blakkhar
magx-mos.lha                   game/text  377K text adventures compiler
BA_Tracks.lha                  mods/blkha 194K 4 PT (2 channel) mods by blakkhar
Beat_for_my_sweet_remix.lha    mods/blkha 2.0M DBM remix by blakkhar
CantUCremix.lha                mods/blkha 131K DBM remix by blakkhar
ctorrent.lha                   comm/tcp    60K BitTorrent Client For Amiga
grp_0divide.lha                demo/aga   130K ZeroDivide - 64Kb AGA Intro by gRp
grp_0dividermx.lha             demo/aga    55K ZeroDivideRmx - 52Kb AGA Intro by gRp
PacMan05.lha                   game/jump  1.2M PacMan 05
freedb_copytracks.lha          mus/misc    11K ARexx script for FreeDB to copy CD tracks
wave_dt.lha                    util/dtype 113K An OS4 native RIFF-WAVE datatype, with so
wbmakelink_os4.lha             util/wb     49K A tool to make links all over your volume
beegeez.lha                    dev/basic    6K Short examples of using some devices and
sysspeeda3000.zip              dev/moni     1K SysSpeed Module: A3000/CyberstormMKII/Cyb
alcatraz_iq.lha                game/demo  391K Alcatraz' IQ Engine (3D Engine)
landofgenesis_demo.zip         game/demo  2.8M Land of Genesis (Demo)
mencoder.lha                   gfx/edit   3.1M MEncoder for OS4
d_WinUAE.lha                   hard/drivr   5K German keymap for WinUAE
vbamuigui.lha                  misc/emu    14K VisualBoy Advance MUI GUI
atmosfear_stuermera.zip        mods/xm    450K Realms of Atmosfear (XM Module)
breakthesilen_stuermera.zip    mods/xm    185K Break the Silence (XM Module)
cybericalwar_stuermera.zip     mods/xm    460K Cyberical Wargames (XM Module)
redalert_stuermera.zip         mods/xm    477K Red Alert (XM Module)
playOGG.lha                    mus/play   986K Plays OGG, MP3, FLAC, VOB, AC3, RA, mods
snowyhills-panorama.jpg        pix/3dani  268K Snowy Hills (Computergenerated Panorama)
WWorth_fincats.lha             text/edit   27K Wordworth 3SE,4SE & 7 Finnish catalogs
mkpasswd.lha                   util/cli     8K Small program for generating 'random' p
clipit.lha                     dev/c      264K ClipIt V2 GUI for clipboard.device src in
scrambly.lha                   game/think 208K puzzle game - port of a cellphone game
ruidos nuevos 4.mp3            mods/mpg   3.6M Song by Diezi7
expat-ppc.lha                  dev/c      1.2M Expat C library for parsing XML
cppboost.lha                   dev/misc   5.8M Boost C++ libraries
amon.lha                       dev/moni    23K AMON hex monitor (Pascal source)
scummvm_tools-aos4.lha         game/misc  822K SCUMMVM Tools for use with SCUMM games.
EVIcons.lha                    pix/icon   197K NewIcons for Eye Viewer v1.x-2.1
EVSkullflags.lha               pix/icon    34K Patch with Skullflags for Eye Viewer 2.1
StartBar-ITA.lha               util/misc   96K Italian version of StartBar

Message of the
day:

Minor modification in the specification of the "architecture:" field: "generic"
replaces "all". More info at http://www.aminet.net/news.php.