Today's Aminet uploads on 30-Oct-2010

aminet at aminet.net aminet at aminet.net
Sat Oct 30 09:06:08 CEST 2010

| Recent uploads to Aminet on 30-Oct-2010
| Today's uploads, sorted by dir
| Send a mail to aminet-daily-unsubscribe at aminet.net to cancel.
|
|File                          Dir        Size Description
AfricaMOS.lha                  game/board 248K Conversion of 3W board game
colortilematch-mos.lha         game/think 176K Color matching puzzle
gb2ngp-morphos.lha             gfx/conv     5K Gameboy to NeoGeo Pocket tiles converter
pom1-mos.lha                   misc/emu    74K Apple I emulator
q2mod-morphos.lha              mus/edit   211K Convert ST Quartet music to Protracker
luhn-morphos.lha               util/misc    5K Checks validity of credit card numbers
RandomBackdrop.lha             util/wb    4.8M Up to 127 random backdrops with WB GUI

Message of the day:

Download statistics available: read more at http://wiki.aminet.net/2006-11-13