Today's Aminet uploads on 20-Mar-2009

aminet at aminet.net aminet at aminet.net
Fri Mar 20 13:15:02 CET 2009

| Recent uploads to Aminet on 20-Mar-2009
| Today's uploads, sorted by dir
| Send a mail to aminet-daily-unsubscribe at aminet.net to cancel.
|
|File                          Dir        Size Description
|----------------------------- ---------- ---- -----------------------------------------
diskimage_device-os3src.lha    disk/misc  302K Disk image device (adf,dms,ipf,iso,...)
anaiis.lha                     driver/oth 112K ANAIIS USB Stack Release 0.98
Cellz.lha                      game/2play  32K Get more cells than your opponent!
Aye_Q.lha                      game/wb     33K My version of a peg game...
Multi_Q.lha                    game/wb     35K A collection of peg games...
vp-1.7a-m68k.lha               gfx/show   334K SDL-based multi-format image viewer
protrekkr.lha                  mus/edit   4.3M Tracker formerly known as NoiseTrekker
ADPCM_dec.lha                  mus/misc    18K ADPCM2/3 decoder
tunebor_plug.lha               mus/play    33K Beats Of Rage (.bor) TuneNet plugin
CompareDirs_OS4.lha            util/cli   216K Compare two dirs for diff. files, w/ GUI
UniEncodeBr0.02.lha            util/conv   14K Encodes ANSI to UTF8
avi_lib.lha                    util/libs  319K Read/write .avi files

Message of the day:

Download statistics available: read more at http://wiki.aminet.net/2006-11-13